Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Your Day!

Have you had enough Halloween for now?
(Don't worry, if you haven't, I have some FUN LINKS for you down below!)
In the meantime, using some fun fall colors, here is a card featuring the Flower Pot. stamp set. I paper-pieced the flower pots, but colored the flowers with colored pencil.  I added some twine and a cool faux button from my stash.  
But now, in case you need some Halloween inspiration, have you visited Pinterest?! I am OBSESSED.  If I'm not blogging, or on Facebook - then I am pinning away on Pinterest.  You can find my Pinterest boards HERE .  It's a fun way to organize scrappy ideas, recipes, quotes - anything you want to save online!  I've been collecting some holiday ideas lately, for the fall and winter - go check them out on my Holiday Magic board!
Have a GREAT weekend!
xoxo


1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

this is cute and it made MY DAY!