Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Color My World

A few days late, but HERE I AM! Mr. B was sick for the first part of this week, and of COURSE, right about the time he was getting better, I got sick. I think I am finally on the upswing though, and I am happy to be stopping by today with another card using the brand new Wings paper. I also used stamps from Priceless Love. I shared a Valentine card using these stamps, a few weeks ago - and I TOLD you it could be used for so much more than Valentines! (Believe me now?) ;)
I love handcutting the little butterflies from this paper. I added just one little one to the top of my sentiment, and I folded up the wings a bit, and only added adhesive in the center. It adds a fun little bit of dimension.
I have NEW PRODUCT coming to me soon! I can't wait to play, and I can't wait to share my creations with you!
Have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

really nice card and so different from the other one, but with the same paper. How cool is that?
I love looking at your cards!