Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Have you seen the new paper, Wings? The base of this 4.25x8.5-inch card is Vineyard Berry, and then I layered some of the new Wings patterned papers, topped off with Vineyard Berry pleated ribbon, from the Level 2 Assortment, as well as a black button from the Mini Medley Accent Collection. (You can find both of these things on pages 6-7 of the Inspirations Product Sneak Peek! Speaking of which, have you checked out the Sneak Peek online yet? You will find gorgeous products and ideas using the new Wings kit. The color combo of this kit is GORGEOUS - Vineyard Berry, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, and Black. Simply stunning! I'll be back next week with another card using this paper!

Happy January! See you next week!

(card details: sentiment stamp "Life Is Good" from the Treetops stamp set. The butterflies were hand cut from one of the patterned papers in the kit. Brown twine was from my stash.)

2 comments:

Tamytha said...

Susan...this is gorgeous! Love how you used the background paper. I also love the touch the hemp gives. Just lovely!

Nancy Durant said...

I love this card! I want to reproduce it with all the paper I won! Brilliant design!