Kim of Scraptique, Inc. (Scrapbooks N Stickers) has organized a fantastic weekend crop at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn FGCU/Airport across from the Gulf Coast Town Center, Fort Myers Florida.
Saturday, February 5, 2011 from 7:00AM until Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 12:00 Noon.
This location was selected to accommodate our friends from the east coast of Florida as well. This is also perfect for those of you across Alligator Alley that want to get away. Stay at our host hotel where the crop is being held, and shop at the Gulf Coast Town Center or down the road at the Miromar Outlets.
.If you are interested in this event, please e-mail me for a special deal available to my Close To My Heart friends (JoeSusan@aol.com) AND email Kim to join her email list at ScrapNStik@aol.com. By joining Kim's list you will hear about all future events so you won't miss out on the fun in SW Florida!
Can't come for the entire event? Ask about special classes available on Saturday. Email for more details.
Cost: $45 for the entire weekend and includes:
- Non-stop cropping from 7 AM Saturday to 12:00 Noon on Sunday
- Late lunch on Saturday afternoon (approx. 3 pm)
- Two full 12 X 12 two page layout kids from Scraptique
- FREE Create & Take projects from Scraptique and Close To My Heart
- Optional Classes (space is limited)
- TWO goodies bags full of surprises and snacks!
- Prizes and more