Thursday, January 20, 2011

new! new! new!

I received not one. . .but TWO boxes of CTMH goodies in the mail on Tuesday! (Plus two different magazines with my cards published in them!) It was a BANNER MAIL DAY, that is for sure! So what do you think I did? I sat right down to play of course! On this card, I used NEW patterned paper from the Sweetheart line, along with a NEW stamp set, called Affection. This paper pack features the colors Tulip, Baby Pink, Cotton Candy, and Black.

Love it. Love it. Love it.
Next week I'll have something else NEW to share with you! I have so many new goodies to play with, I can hardly stand it! (Not that I'm bragging or anything! Well. . .maybe just a little!)

Have a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

love it too laura!

Nancy Durant said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! I love the design, the paper, I am ready to steal the idea. I have the Stamp of the Month from December (I think) Amore. I might try to use those stamps and do something similar.
Very inspiring!