Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy WCMD! {thank you card}

A day set aside, across the world, to MAKE CARDS. Can it get much better than that!?
Even if you aren't making cards today, there are blog hops and inspiration GALORE across the internet today. I hope you can hang around and create {or be inspired} today!

I have a quick and simple card to share with you today! It's been sitting here in my file for a while now, and I didn't realize that I never shared it! GASP! This came together easily with the beautiful Sarita papers and a few stamps.  I made this card at my mom's house, and she actually had that flower all stamped and ready to roll, plus the diecut that I stamped the sentiment on.  I just started playing with what she had laying around, and pulled this together. (It doesn't get much easier than that - thanks Susan, for doing half the work for me!) 


Have a terrific weekend, and HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!
xoxo Laura,

No comments: