Saturday, January 26, 2013

Space Robot Party!

Even though I'm not in party-planning mode this time of year (thankfully. ..because I exhaust myself!) I put together this little space-robot party ensemble because this sweet little robot was just BEGGING to be added to party decorations.  I created an invitation, a straw decoration, and a little goodie bag.  Little treat bags are so irresistible, and they are so easy to find. (The party aisle at ANY store is a dangerous place!!!!)  

This project came together so quickly, thanks to the Outta This World stamp set, with coordinating Cricut Artiste cartridge.  
To create the straw embellishment, I simply adhered the stamped/diecut robot with adhesive foam dots.  (And added some jewels, for a little pizzazz!) 

This stamp set has everything you need to create an invitation, thank you notes, and party decorations galore! Have a BLAST!
xoxo - Laura,

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is adorable. I love my set. :)