Sunday, January 20, 2013

So thankful . . .

Hello 2013!!! I've been away from the blog for FAR too long, but I'm here with a card today!  I used the Love Blooms stamp set to create this flower.  I stamped it a few times on patterned paper, trimmed sections of it, and adhered it together with foam tape.  Then I scuffed up the edges a bit, and bent it up for some extra dimension.  I stamped the sentiment from A Friend Like You.  This is a great little stamp set - you can use the different sections together on the front of the card, or use the second half of each sentiment on the inside. (I'm pretty bad about finishing the INSIDE of cards - I just sort of forget about the poor plain inside most of the time!)
This little paper bag that I found in my stash of STUFF is the perfect size for a gift card or extra little note.  But its completely acceptable to put NOTHING in it too.  It's just part of the character or the card.  :)  (At least that's MY opinion!)

I hope your 2013 is off to a TERRIFIC crafty start! I hope to be back soon with NEW goodies to share from the NEW catalog. . .but I do have one other project to share with you next week, in the meantime! See you SOON!
xoxo
Laura,

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love how this came out! Maureen