Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Super Powers. . . in a new way!

One of my favorite things about stamping, is being able to combine stamps in new ways.   After using a stamp set a million times, it's easy to think we can't come up with anything new, but often inspiration strikes, when it is combined with other sets.
Today I'd like to show you some creative projects with the Super Powers stamp set. Two cards that have NOTHING to do with superheroes. . .just to prove that you might need this stamp set, even if you don't have little boys scampering around in your house! 
Here is the stamp set:
And here is the first card I created with it.  I used some card stock, along with a strip of paper from the Cruisin' collection.  The skyline came from the Super Powers set.  I stamped it on Sweet Leaf card stock, and trimmed it. I also used the stamp set, Paper Lantern, with that great sentiment stamp. 
(Don't you just love the jewel stars? I think that's my favorite part!)

And next, I combined the word bubble, and sentiment from Super Powers. . . .along with a Fashionista chick. How fun would this card be for Mother's Day!? (Because moms really DO have super powers!!!!)

Have I convinced you???? Now go - RUN to your stamp stash, and see what fun and funky combinations you can come up with!!! :)

Have a terrific week!
xoxo
Laura,

1 comment:

Tamytha said...

Love both these cards, but I have to say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bling above the sky line! Absolutely clever and completely stunning!