Sunday, June 5, 2011

wishing you sunshine!

This 8x4 card was created with the Splendid Day stamp set, along with Miracle papers.  And the puffy cloud is from Over the Rainbow (you know, the stamp set I use - oh- every other day!) 

I have been working away on some cards to share with you in the upcoming weeks, and my trusty Close To My Heart consultant, (and fabulous mommy that she is) is about to send me a batch of new-to-me stamps to play with.  Hooray!!!!!  Nothing helps me accomplish  projects like NEW STAMPS to play with!

I hope your weekend has been FABULOUS! I'll be back in a few days with a card I did last night, and I really have to say, I love the way it turned out! My teaser is. . . .it uses no patterned paper.  But it LOOKS like it does.  And it's a fun new summery color palette! Okay - enough said! See you soon!
XOXO
Laura,

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Fun and playful! I like it!