Saturday, May 28, 2011

happy polka-dotty hearts!

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I hope your weekend is off to a GREAT start! We've already been to the beach on Thursday afternoon, and tonight (although he doesn't know it yet) the hubby will be cooking hamburgers and corn on the cob, on the grill for dinner!  Bryce only has two more weeks of school, and then I will have to figure out what the heck to do with him all summer long!!!!!

Today I'd like to share a sweet pink card with you.  It could certainly be a Valentine, but I think it would work for any other day of the year too.  I used Sweetheart papers, along with the coordinating Affection stamp set.

I stamped the hearts in Cotton Candy ink, and I stamped the stem in black - but second generation (meaning, i stamped it once on a piece of scrap paper, and then onto my white cardstock.  I used a piece of white ribbon from my stash, and used the Fiskars Threading Water punch for my scallops.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a safe and relaxing weekend!
XOXO

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

I love this card! Very pretty in pink!

Sue Laufer said...

Love this card, Susan.