Thursday, April 14, 2011

new stamps! hooray!

May is almost here! Have you checked out the May Stamp of the Month yet?????
Chairs.
Oh my CHAIRS!
Chairs to color.  Chairs to paper-piece.  Chairs to leave just as-is.
"Chairs to YOU!"
(But since it isn't quite May yet, here's the link to April's lovely Stamp of the Month set. . .maybe you need both sets, so place an order NOW, and then again in May!) 

I left two chairs as is, and then cut the comfy big chair from Vineyard Berry cardstock.
I think I want to do this card again, and use some crazy funky paper (or maybe even fabric!) because I have some "one of a kind friends" who are WAY more one of a kind than just Vineyard Berry!
Or here's another idea.  Stamp a pattern onto cardstock, and THEN stamp the chair over it.  Hmmmm. I think I might try that today! :)  Thanks for inspiring me!

And have you seen?  There's another new stamp set - with a fabulous cause.  It's called Hope For Japan, and you can purchase it HERE for only FIVE dollars! Even better - 100% of the proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to help Japan.

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here.  Doing any stamping this weekend???
XOXO

No comments: