Friday, October 22, 2010

peace on earth

Clean. Simple. Just about as clean and simple as you can get. White and Sky cardstock. First I stamped the dove from Christmas Melodies. I used a smaller circle punch than the stamp, and punched out only the dove, without the text around it. I used a slightly larger circle punch and matted it on Sky blue. Then I stamped my sentiment from Say It In Style. . .I'm telling you, if you only have ONE sentiment set, that is the set to have! It has EVERYTHING you need (and then some!) I am ALWAYS turning to that set for sentiments!
So, that's about it. Pretty easy peasy. Stamp, punch, cut, trim, adhere. And then add some pearls.
And you're done! I hope you like this card! I was really happy with how it turned out. I find I like my cards more, the more simple they get! It's hard to let go, and leave things more simple. Almost harder than piling on the goodies, and stamping like crazy. But it feels GOOD. Like a freshly cleaned room. :) (And I LOVE a freshly cleaned room just as much as I LOVE a clean and simple card!)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice 'clean & simple' card.

Sue Laufer said...

Love this card. So elegant.