Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's not too early!!!!


Here it is, SEPTEMBER. . . . and if you are making your own Christmas cards, NOW is the time to start! Before the hustle and bustle of the crazy winter days, get a head start! I have one done now, see!?

To create this card I used a stamp from Christmas Melodies along with the NEW holiday paper, Mistletoe. I also used the new Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems. (LOVE these things!) The flower is from the Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment. I snipped between each petal a little bit, so that I could fold them and crinkle them a bit. I also inked the edges just a bit!

I hope I've given you some holiday inspiration. Now. . .go get busy! Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Love the paper and embellishments! Great card. Why don't you just make my cards for me????

scrappingnana said...

This is very pretty. Love the papers and the embellishments. TFS