Monday, January 27, 2014

A sneak peek of new goodies!!!

Hello, hello! Laura here! I thought I'd pop in and make a surprise appearance to share a little card I made yesterday. I got a FABULOUS box of BRAND NEW product from CTMH, and I wanted to share some fabulous things that will be available in a few short days!

First up - my new favorite thing. . . .gold dotted washi tape. It's a wider than normal washi tape - for this card I cut one strip in half. LOVE it. I think I'll be using this on EVERYTHING!

Also, Laughing Lola Picture My Life products. The "hi" card is a new photo pocket scrapbooking product from CTMH. Even if you aren't converting to this new style of scrapbooking, these products can be easily incorporated into traditional scrapbook layouts, as well as CARDS!

Last new product shown on this card is that cute little bird. He is an accessory with the new Skylark paper pack. Aquas and greens. . . .LOVE the colors in this collection!

I'll try not to be such a stranger around here and share some more goodies soon!!! Get ready for the new products available on February 1st!

No comments: