Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Stamp of the Month {Poster Tidings}

When I was in Fort Myers, I had the treat of sneak-peeking all of the Stamps of the Month from the current catalog.  I whipped up some projects to show them off to you, and I am pleased to introduce Poster Tidings, September's SOM.  (Because yes. . .it is SEPTEMBER! eeeks!)

This stamp set is composed of two large stamps, perfect for filling most of a 4.25x5.5 card.  (They would also make terrific tags or layout embellishments!!)

I was going for a chalkboard look on this first card, and I added some of the new Ruby chevron ribbon.   


 And on this second card, using the 2nd stamp set I created a fun fall card.  I added some of the Trinkets Wood Shapes.  You can add color to these cute little embellishments, but I love the look of the bare wood, especially for fall!


Remember you can score the September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings, for just $5 when you spend $50 this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
-Laura :)

No comments: