Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Weekend Crop In Estero Florida - Snowflake Card Class

Here is one of the Close To My Heart classes that will be offered at the October Weekend Crop:


20 SNOWFLAKE CARDS

$25.00
Class kit includes:
  • 20 Colonial White Cards with matching envelopes
  • All the patterned paper and colored cardstock pre-cut and ready to assemble from the exclusive Close To My Heart Frosted Paper pack!
  • All the embellishments (ribbon, sparkles, glitter gel, and glitter cardstock)
  • AND the Snowflake Stamp!
You will love these cards!  These cards can be used for:
All the Winter Holidays
Thinking of You
Thank You
Get Well
Sympathy
or Happy Birthday

You decide what you want your cards to say!

This class will be offered twice in groups of 4.  There are only a total of 8 kits available, so if this class is for you, email me at JoeSusan@aol.com to sign up.  I will follow up with a confirmation email.

 Supplies needed for this class:
Adhesive.
Optional 2X2 clear block (or use one of mine).

3 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

I totally love these cars and I WILL be there at this crop! Let the fun begin!

Unknown said...

The cards are beautiful. I am going to the crop. Cannot wait.

Unknown said...

The cards are beautiful. I am going to the crop. Cannot wait.