Saturday, April 27, 2013

Now Boarding!




Hello, hello! Happy weekend! I'm spending the weekend getting ready for the Paper Crafts magazine editorial board meeting in Utah! I leave bright and early Monday morning. . .which also happens to be my birthday. . . which also happens to be my wedding anniversary. . .it's going to be sort of a BIG day!  It will be the first time I've ever flown or traveled like this on my OWN - all by myself. I have to keep reminding myself I am a BIG GIRL and I can totally do this! {Especially since I'll be a year older!}


The card I'd like to share with you today, features Claire patterned paper, and one of my favorite stamp sets sets, called Sightseer - I'm loving it for trendy travel themed cards.  I stamped the images in Outdoor Denim ink, and I sanded the Claire patterned paper and cardstock strip, once I adhered it.  And this card just about used up the last of my wooden Mini Medley stash.  Those embellishments are so versatile, and easy to use!

Thanks so much for coming by today!!! Have a great weekend!
Laura, 
xoxo

No comments: