Monday, March 4, 2013

Scrappy weekend accomplishments


The scrappy weekend in Jacksonville was a great success! (Especially because *I* got to be there to join in the fun, instead of just hearing all about it!)  I didn't get quite as much done as I had hoped, but I do have a few projects to share over the coming weeks.  On today's card, I used Hollyhock pigment ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a fun shine. I added the details with Bamboo marker, plus some fabulous wood and metal accessories. Some Chocolate Waxy Flax makes the perfect finishing touch.

I will definitely think lots of HAPPY THOUGHTS about my scrappy weekend getaway! (But mostly, about having four days with my scrappy mama!)

xoxo
Laura,

(card goodies: Happy Thoughts stamp set, Durables Artisan Studs, Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection, Chocolate Waxy Flax,  Adventure Mini Pigment Ink Pads)

1 comment:

Susan aka Mimi said...

It was super fun watching you in action - creating like crazy!!! Sharing the weekend crop with you was the BEST and I loved meeting Angie! A gem of a friend.