Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quick and Easy Cards!

Here are some QUICK and easy cards to whip up, using the NEW stamp set, Puns of Praise.

I stamped each of the images on cardstock (i think it was about 2x3 in.) in archival black ink.  Then I used a gray marker to shade in the images.  I matted each one, and attached to a 3x4 card base.  And I LOVE the extra pizazz that these new glittery gems add! I can see these going on just about every project I make! (Be warned!) ;)



You can whip up these quick and easy cards for a variety of uses. . . you can do it!
These cards would be perfect at ANY time of the year.  What great little notes to add to your stash for a coworker who helped you out, or to tuck in a child's lunchbox, or a spouse's briefcase!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Laura,

No comments: