Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wheeee! New product!

I am BACK, after much much too long, with some projects using goodies from the new catalog.  I dove in to my new stash this week and I have lots to share over the next few weeks.

Today I'd like to share a card and a project using the new Flirty paper pack, and the coordinating Love Blooms stamp set.  I LOVE the colors on this paper.  It's perfect for this time of year, as we sit in late summer, teetering on the edge of fall.  

Also perfect for fall is a QUICK and simple project to dress up your dinner table.  I cut a strip of the new burlap ribbon, stuck some two-sided tape to make a loop, and wha-laaaa, a napkin ring! I stamped the flower a few times onto some Flirty paper, trimmed sections of it and layered with foam tape and adhered the leaves behind it.  I distressed up the edges a bit, and stuck it onto my burlap napkin ring.  Easy-peasy, just the way I like it! I am sort of obsessed with this new Rasberry color.  I think I'm going to run out of it VERY quickly! It's gorgeous!


To coordinate, I created this card using the same stamp set, and paper.  I actually made quite a FEW cards using this paper, but I'll make you wait until next week.  

Have a beautiful almost-fall week!
Laura,
xoxo

1 comment:

Susan aka Mimi said...

Those are great projects and I LOVE THEM!!! Glad to have your creative input here! We have missed you!