Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chill!


The days left of school are less than 20 now. . . and the days to CHILL are coming soon! I'm looking forward to a break from packing lunch, and getting everyone out the door every morning.  I know we're going to spend a LOT of time at the beach this summer - I have to take the kids where they can DIG, otherwise we will have nothing left of our townhouse's little front yard, where they keep making holes. (I'm pretty sure our lawn company is NOT loving us right now!)

I tore some bamboo cardstock, and then sanded the heck out of it, to make my sandy backdrop.  So it wouldn't stand out too much, I stamped the chair on bamboo as well, and then trimmed it and adhered it.  And I only wanted the word CHILL, so I only inked that part of the stamp! Easy peasy with this stamp.
Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo


(card goodies: Just Chillin' stamp set, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Bamboo, Hollyhock)

No comments: