Monday, March 12, 2012

Celebrate today!

Are you totally tired of me telling you about WHICH stamp set is my favorite? (Because I know I say it a little bit TOO OFTEN.) But this set, called Paper Lantern, was one of those sets that made me GASP when I first saw it! It was love at first sight. For REAL.

I have two cards for you today, that I did quite a while ago.  I had them saved to submit for publication, but enough time has gone by and they haven't felt the love. . . .so here they are, for YOU to hopefully love!  The patterned paper on this first card isn't CTMH (gasp!!!!!) but I love the layout, and it could be easily duplicated in a variety of colors and papers. . .so just pretend. Okay?
And this second card is a fun circle card, which you can get from CTMH! So fun!
And that's all I have for you today! But I have been BUSY creating the past few nights, specifically for this little old bloggity blog. . . .so get ready for more inspiration next week! (And the week after that, and the week after THAT!)
xoxo

No comments: