Monday, January 2, 2012

sneaking in one more. . .

Can I sneak in one more holiday card before I call the Christmas season officially closed? :)
I have  a few cards to share this month that I made while I was at my parents house, and had full reign of the craft room! It's just a few quick cards that I made in between the boys tearing apart the craft room, or dragging me off to do other fun stuff! 

I was thinking that this could be a fun design to create as a bag-topper for some yummy Christmas goodies.  But I think it can stand alone as a card too.  It features the stamp set, December 25.   This stamp set coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, and every single stamp in this set is adorable! I love the clean lines and festive fonts it uses!

Happy 2012! Here's to lots more craft goodness! And in a few weeks I'll have goodies from the NEW CATALOG to share with you! Eeek! I can't wait! :)
xoxox
Laura,

No comments: