Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Little Thanks


Using a sentiment from A Little Thanks, and a cutout from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, I whipped up this card for you!

Have you seen the new Paper Crafts Magazine's Cool Tools for Paper Crafters yet?  It is filled with lots of great inspiration, and there just might be two cards inside, featuring Close To My Heart stamps, created by little old me! (Plus there's a card of mine on the cover!!!! Eeek!)

I was also happy to see a CTMH stamp set featured in Paper Crafts Magazine's Stamp It! 3 Ways.  On each page of this magazine, three designers worked with one stamp set, and each created totally different projects.  It's very cool to see the different styles and ideas, all coming from the same product.  {And oh look, I have a card on THAT cover too!!! Giggle giggle giggle!!!!}

So now that this post has pretty much been me rambling on, in order to avoid doing the dishes, or dealing with my wild children, I suppose I'll get back to the real world, and get some WORK done (so that I can play and have inky fingers tonight!)

xoxo

No comments: