Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Paper Crafts Magazine's Get Inspired

HAPPY (almost) THANKSGIVING!!!!!
Today I have a card to share with you, to say THANKS for stopping by.
This is a card I created for Paper Crafts Magazine's new special issue, called Get Inspired.  Each page of the magazine features an inspirational piece - a shoe, a cool mug, a blouse, or interesting piece of jewelry. . .and then four projects, inspired by that item.  It is so interesting to see how different designers interpretted the inspirational pieces.  (I have two other cards in this issue too! hooray!) It's definitely worth checking out!  This stamp is from Close To My Heart, and I handcut the branches and leaves, from cardstock and vellum, adhering them with foam tape.

I hope your Thanksgiving holiday is happy and healthy, and full of family and fun!
We are heading off to Orlando for a trip to Disney and LegoLand next week, but not to worry. . ..I already have a post scheduled for you, with a sneak peek of the December Stamp of the Month! :)

xoxox

No comments: