Sunday, October 2, 2011

a little more October decor

Need to add to your October decor???? I failed to take a picture of the whole spread of pumpkins and miscellaneous fall STUFF in our foyer, but these are some QUICK (seriously QUICK) little goodies to add, if you are short of decor items.  Using the Mischief paper, with the very cool labels all over it, I just trimmed a couple, and stuck them to assorted bottles and canisters.  The "Black Raven Pepper" goes perfectly on our pepper grinder, and the olive oil became "Castor Oil".  And the marsala wine. . .well, it's "Vanishing Cream" now.  Hmmm. . .
 I also tied some black tulle around the olive oil bottle, to cover the colored rim, which didn't match my decor!  
And to help you along in the fall mood, here is a picture of my cute guy and his first pumpkin of the year (I say FIRST, because we always end up with a wide assortment of "baby punk-mans" each year!)
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!! 

No comments: