Thursday, August 11, 2011

BOO!

I don't know about you, but we are pretty dang ready for AUTUMN around here. 
And playing with Halloween stamps and paper only makes it worse.  Or better. I'm not sure what it does, but it is certainly making me THINK about fall weather and festivities!
For the next few weeks, I'm going to be sharing some projects centered around the new paper pack, Mischief, and this month's Stamp of the Month, called Wicked.  
I am not a HUGE Halloween person.  I love pumpkins, and kids dressed up in cute costumes.  And I certainly love candy! But I'm not so much into the spooky stuff. That all being said, I really LOVE this stamp set! The cat is stinkin' adorable, and I love that honeycomb pattern.  At first, I wasn't sure what to do with it, but i think it made the perfect little background for my sentiment! (It would be a great journaling spot too - and you can stamp it repeatedly to make a background!)

So there you have it! I think the card is pretty self-explanatory.  I inked the edges of everything.  And the paper I stamped the witchy woman onto, has the fence along the bottom edge - it worked perfectly.  (And did you notice the tiny jewels I added to her shoes!?) 

I'll be back next week with a few more cards (and maybe a home decor project later this month) to get you all ready for FALL!!!  

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Oh you wicked girl!
Such a sassy card, love it.