Friday, March 11, 2011

happy trees!

Hello, hello! Today I have a card to share with you, featuring Treetops and Over the Rainbow.  The trees in the Treetops set are quite versatile. . .they are bright and springy on this card, but envision them stamped in Vineyard Berry, and Autumn Terracotta, for a beautiful autumn card.  I stamped the trees in Pear ink, and stamped and trimmed some on Pear cardstock, popping them up on foam tape. 

I chose a white background for this card, but I sort of want to do it again, and put it on blue cardstock, just to see how it turns out.

Next week I'll be back. . .with a St. Patrick's Day card - using a NON-St. Patrick's Day stamp set! Fun, fun, fun!

Have a terrific weekend.  Go make something pretty!
XOXO

3 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

What a cute, whimsical card. :)

Nancy Durant said...

Love the trees and the card!

Tamytha said...

Love this card! I love this stamp set! I have to say I'm in awe of your other creations as well.