Thursday, December 2, 2010

many many many thanks!

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!! (Can someone tell me where 2010 went to????) :)

I love to combine two different stamp sets to create some new unexpected cards! I used the August Word Puzzle set, along with the sentiment from Many Thanks.

To create the globe, I stamped the image in black onto a white cardstock block. Then I stamped it in Pear ink, on Sky cardstock, cut out just the globe and adhered it to the image. I sanded all the edges of my layers, and added a few little jewels at the end, for some added pizazz. Lots of layers doesn't mean it has to be a busy cluttered card. It's still pretty clean and simple, thanks to the double layer of white.

We are off to SeaWorld for the weekend, along with my parents, to celebrate Mr. B's 6th birthday! I'll share some pictures next week! Have a great weekend!

No comments: