Monday, November 8, 2010

I'll love you forever

Hello hello! Happy November! And yes, it seems to be whizzing by just as quickly as October did. Which is why I made the executive decision in my household, to LET GO of my rule - "No Christmas music till Thanksgiving," because at the rate we are going, Christmas is going to come and go, just in the time it takes me to turn on the music!

Today's card features paper from Splendor. This is such a pretty color palette - its great for spring and summer, but the colors lend themselves to fall too! (And the paper in that pack, with the clouds all over it, is one of my ALL-TIME favorite papers!)

I paper-pieced my little owls, from the Love You Forever stamp set. This is such a sweet little stamp set - lots of fun to paper-piece, but almost as fun to color too!

After I finished this, I felt like it needed a little something extra, so I pierced the edges with my paper piercer. (Another of my go-to techniques, as you probably already know!)

And now, I am off to enjoy a hot beverage, the cool weather, and some CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!! Bring it on!

See you Thursday! (Where I'll be coming to you live from my parents' house! HOORAY!)
XOXO

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

I'll love you forever!
Cute little card <3