Monday, June 14, 2010

My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album by Sue Waters

Mimi's Boys
Book created by Sue Waters

Sue Waters created this beautiful book for me to show off my adorable grandsons. I haven't had time to add the pictures yet, but I was anxious to share this book with all of you!

On the cover Sue created the title "Mimi's boys", and she added stamping, embellishments, twill, and distressing to the edges. The paper is from our Caboodle paper pack and features the following colors: Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, and Sweet Leaf. The colors are great for this book!
For the left page below, Sue used stamps to accent the paper. I love the way she rolled the cardstock edges throughout the book, and you can see that really well on this page. The right side has a flap (see the white hinges?) and this gives more room for pictures! I like the ribbon stapled to the edge of the right page too.
These two pages below feature a lot to look at! On the left side you have a brad and metal holding the flap closed. Inside Sue carried the patterned papers through and once again - more room for more pictures! Gotta love that feature.

The right page shows a big pocket with 3 different tags that can be pulled out. I can see both photos and journalling on those tags to help tell our story.

No comments: