Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Luck!

Did you read yesterday's post about all the terrific deals you can score this month, from Close To My Heart?? I wish you GOOD LUCK in your attempt to win the JACKPOT!

Just for the occasion (but actually quite coincidentally) I have a Good Luck card for you today! I used some of the new Splendor paper that I was able to snag from my sweet mama's booth at Scrapbook Expo, along with Cocoa ribbon and cardstock, and a sentiment stamp from Dainty Thoughts.

I didn't have a scalloped punch that was quite the right size, so I used a small circle punch to create my scallops. I also used that same circle punch to punch out the corners of my layered squares.

There just might be a whole BOX of CTMH goodies heading my way soon, so I am looking forward to having lots of new projects to share with you in the coming weeks!!! I'm super excited about this, and this, and most especially this!! (Come on, go click on them. . .you know you want to!!!)

See you next week!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Cute card!
I DID click and saw the fun stamps!
Can't wait to see what you make with those :)