Sunday, July 27, 2008

CTMH CONVENTION BOUND

Next week is the long anticipated Close To My Heart convention for consultants. This year our event is in Orlando. I'm thrilled to have it so close! Over the last couple of months I've been plotting and planning to make my convention team meeting the best ever! With about $3,000 worth of awards, gifts, and prizes, I think the gals will enjoy the team meeting!

There will be 45 Tomaino Patch team members at the convention, and we are going to have a great time! Learning, creating, laughing, and sharing - that's what it's all about. We'll also receive the new Winter Idea Book, and our create & take projects will use NEW PRODUCT! OHHHHHHH BOY!!!! Watch for some pictures!

Want to be one of the first to receive the new Winter Idea Book? Pop me and email and let me know.

No comments: