Tuesday, August 20, 2013

new cards, and new goodies! {featuring Love This}

I'm back home after a few days at my parents house.  I tried to sneak in as much time in the craft room as I could, whenever I could keep my children out of the swimming pool! I  reinked all of my CTMH ink pads while I was there, and pawed through all of the new product my mom has! Woohooo!  And then. . . I came home to a fabulous box of CTMH goodies waiting for me. A CTMH box is like Christmas coming early, don't you think!?


Some of my favorite things from the new catalog. . . .
Trinkets Wood Shapes (I'm using them on EVERYTHING!)


Today I'd love to share this card using the new stamp set, called Love This.  This is going to be a FUN stamp set to paper-piece.  I trimmed the bird and flower from cardstock and kept things pretty simple on here but I'd like to go crazy and pop the flower petals up and add some crazy dimension . . . next time!



The font on this sentiment is so lovely, isn't it? With gorgeous sentiments, you often don't need to do much else to make a stunning and simple card!

Thanks so much for coming by today!
-Laura



No comments: