Sunday, September 18, 2011

with gratitude

the right season at the right time.  I told you, I am super weird and holiday jump in my cardmaking in a MAJOR way!!!!
I used the new stamp set, called So Grateful, for this card.  Check this out - the image below, is from the catalog, and as you can see there's a solid pumpkin, which would be terrific on its own, OR you can stamp the swirly sentiment pumpkin right on top of it for a totally different effect.  (Or you could certainly stamp the swirly sentiment on its own as well!) I used a sentiment from Thank You, which works perfectly with my pumpkin!  I wish I could remember what colors I used on mine.  I'm thinking the pumpkin is Autumn Terracotta (or Goldrush??) and the words are Barn Red or Chocolate. (I'm not much help, am I!)

I also used some NEW paper on my card - from the Dreamin' collection.  Lots of pretty patterns and color combos for Fall in this collection!

I've had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, from Starbucks, and I'm using great restraint, in not picking up a cinnamon broom from the grocery store YET.  (I try to make myself wait until October 1st!)  Around here, it doesn't feel like fall until about November!  But we are READY and waiting for it!!!

Have a great week!
xoxo

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Wow! That is so nice and all the stamping really makes it look great.
Beautiful autumn colors. Another fab card by Laura!